- Optimal Technologies, Inc. is seeking Business Analyst to perform the following job duties:
- • Gathering requirements, design and implement the application using Cloud technologies.
- • Developing Data flow pipelines to store millions of events in Hive managed tables.
- • Design and development of new RFC’s with JCO and BAPI using NWDS
- • Portal Integration points with SAP system for every webpage that interacts with XML in SAP.
- • Work with developers to prepare regular reports and recommendations to the Change Request Management (CRM).
- • Work closely with QA teams such as Regression Testing team, Performance Testing team, Integration testing team and UAT with business.
- • Developing Spark jobs using Spark SQL/Data frame API to generate report for adhoc analysis.
- • Developing REST full web services to export the data to external business users.
- • Development of UDF’s and Hive regex to meet the data requirements.
- • Co-ordination with multiple teams and stakeholders for business/functional requirements.
- • Co-ordination with Dev Ops for cluster related requirements and issues.
- • Performance optimization through the suitable data structures and algorithms, which has less time complexity for the specific problem.
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit application and resume to HR, Optimal Technologies, Inc., 2775 Cruse Rd, Suite 2502, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.