- Optimal Technologies, Inc. is seeking Full Stack Developer to perform the following job duties:
- • Communicate with consumers to understand business requirements for Software configuration and Develop application Code, unit and integration testing.
- • Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts including performing analysis, testing.
- • Gather requirements based on business plan; need to update the tasks manager or Supervisor on regular basis.
- • Work with Product Owners to understand the desired capability, to define and prioritize work, determine deliverables, and manage workloads
- • Support the application and team if there are any changes in the requirement. In that case, need to understand the main functionality of the change of requirement; based on the requirement change, need to prepare documents and submit it to the Supervisor.
- • Ensure risks and issues are mitigated/resolved in a timely manner.
- • Build user facing applications with modern frameworks
- • Deliver solutions on-time with high bar of quality , and continuously improve software engineering practices
- • Lead efforts in data, code and systems analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness in reports; writing test cases and achieve code coverage by using SonarQube implementing unit tests.
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit application and resume to HR, Optimal Technologies, Inc., 2775 Cruse Rd, Suite 2502, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.