- - Masters degree in Computer Science or information technology.
- - 1 year of automation development experience in Java, selenium technologies
- - Coding, debugging and testing programs using JAVA, SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, TESTNG, SELENIUM GRID, APPIUM, JENKINS, JIRA, GIT, QUALITY CENTER.
- - Developing automation scripts for micro services testing. Maintaining and integrating continues integration builds using Jenkins and GIT
- - Using tools like Quality center, JIRA, POS, Jenkins, VDRT(Vision data retrieval tool). Automated the process of disabling/enabling/updating the Jobs for Jenkins using Java.
- - Aware of selenium GRID and monitoring the grids for regular deployments on daily basis. Using Appium for real devices testing
- - Leading the efforts for Production releases and handling the release representing QA
- - Leading the efforts to minimize the data dependency by coordinating with onshore & offshore teams.
- - Using One Confluence for updating the metrics for upcoming releases and tracking the completed efforts
- - Working on shell scripting for maintenance of Jenkins by integrating GIT and selenium GRID Using Git and one stash as repositories
Apply below or
Mail resume to HR, Optimal Technologies Inc., 2775 Cruse Rd, Suite # 2502, Lawrenceville, GA 30044, USA.
The position requires frequent relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week.
Job Type: Full-time