- Optimal Technologies, Inc. is seeking SAP Functional Systems Analyst to perform the following job duties:
- • Analysis, design, and development of software applications related supply chain planning.
- • Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing SAP functions associated with Supply chain management and planning, primarily for SAP Supply network planning, production planning and detailed scheduling, and forecasting/demand planning processes..
- • Responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
- • Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint I business process definitions.
- • Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, test cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- • Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
- • Assist with training activities and post implementation support.
- • Communicate project/task design, schedules, and status to Information Strategies Division (ISD) Management, Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
- • Stay abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Units that are supported.
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit application and resume to HR, Optimal Technologies, Inc., 2775 Cruse Rd, Suite 2502, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.