- - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- - 1 year of software development experience in Java, J2ee Technologies.
- - Participate in requirement discussions and sprint grooming and scrum/daily standup calls
- - Analyze requirements, design, and develop of web applications using Java, J2ee technologies.
- - Develop applications using SOAP, REST, Spring, TDD, BDD and MVC frameworks.
- - Write unit tests using Junit, Mockitto.
- - Develop and consume RESTful services using Spring framework.
- - Participate in code reviews, Unit testing, Integration testing, end to end testing and user acceptance testing at different stages of application development.
- - Automate web applications testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- - Build applications using Maven, CI tool Jenkins and Deploy to servers.
- - Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of applications access.
- - Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- - Automate the build and deployment process using Jenkins pipeline scripts.
Apply below or
Mail resume to HR, Optimal Technologies Inc., 2775 Cruse Rd, Suite # 2502, Lawrenceville, GA 30044, USA.
The position requires frequent relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week.
Job Type: Full-time